Media registration is now open!
Complimentary registration is extended to all accredited journalists on a space-available basis. To take advantage of this, media wishing to attend the conference must apply for media credentials and register to attend the conference in advance. See below for details.
UNABLE TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE?
If you’re interested in the information coming out of M2012, but are unable to make it to the conference in person, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest. We will be publishing a range of materials on the website including press releases, photos, speaker bios and multi-media packages direct from the conference itself.
Watch this space.
MEDIA: HOW TO REGISTER
Accredited journalists may attend the conference for free. To apply for media registration you need to:
1) Apply for and receive media accreditation
2) Complete the registration process
Who is eligible for media accreditation?
Representatives from the following media may apply for media credentials:
- general-circulation newspapers, magazines, or medical publications
- broadcast news media
- community newsletters
How to apply?
To be accredited, journalists should email email@example.com with the following:
- a letter from their editor, producer, or news director on letterhead with signature OR or a copy of the publication's masthead with the reporter's name listed;
- a sample of one recent article or news report;
- a letter of assignment (for freelance journalists only) on letterhead with signature;
The Conference may request additional materials if needed to establish the appropriateness of a media outlet or journalist for accreditation. Journalists who meet the press criteria outlined above will be accredited on a space-available basis.